Designed for growing businesses, the Norstar Compact Integrated
Communications System (CICS) offers from 4 to 8 lines and 8 to 24 telephone
extensions. It supports all Norstar and Business Series telephones,
including fully-featured digital functions with LCD and soft keys. Easily
add Norstar applications, such as voice mail, automated attendant, computer
telephony integration (CTI), and automatic call distribution (ACD).
- From 4 to 8 lines and 8 to 24 telephone extensions
- Voicemail, automated attendant, and internal fax switch support
- Supports all Norstar and Business Series phones
- Modular, scalable design
- High bandwidth to the desktop
- A flexible building-block design expands with your business easily and
- Grows from a 4x8 to an 8x24 capacity.
- Voice mail, automated attendant, telephone and computer telephony
integration (CTI) support.
- Easily add enhancements as business needs change.
- Supports all Norstar and Business Series Terminals.
- Key popular features include:
- Integrated Automated Attendant
- Calling Line Identification (CLID)
- Direct Inward System Access (DISA) for remote dial-in
- Auto Daylight Savings Time
- Music on Hold
- Automatic Set Relocation
- Toll Restriction
- High bandwidth to the desktop -- lets you use applications like BRI
ISDN and Computer Telephony Integration without changing your existing
- Modular, scalable design:
- Lets you choose the options that fit your needs today, and still
be ready for the future.
- Increase system size with expansion cartridges.
- Tailor your communication capabilities to your company's changing
needs simply by adding applications.
- Digital technology -- creates a platform for current and future
PC-based applications. Special software packages can distribute calls,
track billable activity, and even generate reports on incoming and
outgoing telephone calls.
- Outstanding quality -- ensures that Norstar is one of the most durable
and reliable key systems available, with one of the lowest failure rates
in the industry.